"Every accomplished DXer was a beginner at one time. This DXing can become a lifelong passion. It is also a lot of fun! DXing offers opportunities of personal growth in a wide variety of areas from geography, to science, to language skills." By K7UA (2011).
1. 1st in W. Malaysia for Single Op. All Band Low in 2011 All Asian DX Contest (Phone)
2. 1st in W. Malaysia for SO AB Phone LP in SP DX Contest 2012
3. 1st in W. M'sia for SOSB PH 10m CQWW 2011.
4. 1st in W. M'sia HP for 10m ARRL Contest 2011.
5. 1st in W. M'sia LP ALL PH SO for Oceania DX 2011.
6. 2nd Place SOSB 10m SSB HP in HA-DX Contest 2013.
7. 1st Place W. M'sia SO PH A.R.I International DX Contest 2011.
8. 1st Place W.M'sia LP SSB SO 15m WWDX Contest 2014.
EX-9W2ESM 10m SSB Ham Radio Award Achievements
1. AJD - All Japan Districts Award 2. WAMA - Worked All M'sia Award 3. IARU Region III (Gold) Award
4. ADXA - Asian DX Award 5. Worked All Continents Award 6. Hong Kong Firecracker Award 7. AA Award - All Africa Award 8. IARU Region I (Class 2) Award
9. Worked All Thailand Award
10. Half ADXA Award
EX-9W2ESM Ham Radio Contest Achievement
1. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Single Op. 10m Band Low in 2010 All Asian DX Contest (Phone)
2. 1st Place Rookie in W. Malaysia for Low Power SSB 10m in World Wide WPX Contest 2010
3. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Single Op. Phone Low Power in 2010 ARRL 10m Contest
4. 2nd Place in W. Malaysia for Single Op. Mixed Low Power for 2010 Worked All Germany Contest
5. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Single Op. Low Power 10m Phone in Oceania DX Contest 2010
6. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Low Power SSB Single Op. 10m in 2010 World Wide DX Contest
7. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Single Op. 10m Phone in 2011 ARRL International DX Contest
8. 1st Place in W. Malaysia for Low Power SSB Single Op. 10m in 2011 World Wide WPX Contest
Follow This Blog
MARTS : 9M2 #30039
Diploma Interests Group #6364
10-X No. #75855
Solar Flux Expected Band Conditions 50 - 70 Bands above 40 meter unusable 70 - 90 Poor to fair propagation on 20 meter and below 90 - 120 Fair conditions up through 15 meter 120 - 150 Fair to good conditions on all bands up through 10 meter 150 - 200 Excellent conditions through 10 meter with openings on 6 meter > 200 Reliable communications on all bands through 6 meter